It is a fact that you cannot spot reduce any body part. However, you can make most body parts like your butt look firmer and rounder by strengthening the muscles in them. The butt muscles are known as the glutes and are made up of three gluteal muscles: the gluteus maximus, gluteus medius and gluteus minimus.
You can build a beautiful butt by hitting those muscles through the following exercises. Here they are:
- Butt Bridges:Lie on your back with your knees bent and your arms at your sides. Lift your butt toward the ceiling, then lower it. Do 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
- Deadlifts: Here, you’ll need a deep hip hinge. Start by hinging at the hips. It’s not sitting down, but more like sitting back. The movement comes from your hips, not your knees. It’s like a horizontal thrust; your butt goes back as you sit back, and then you fire it forward as you stand up.
- Squats: The ultimate butt shaping ing exercise is the full squat. Stand erect with your feet about shoulder width apart and your arms extended in front of you. Bend your knees to a ninety degree angle with your back straight, then rise back up. Do 3 sets of 20 repetitions.
- Lunges: Stand erect with your feet about shoulder width apart. Keep your back leg straight and bend your front leg to lunge. Return to starting position, then alternate with your other leg. Do 3 sets of 20 lunges.
- kick backs: Stand on one leg or go on your knees and elbows then lift one leg up. With the leg that is free off the ground, kick it back until you see your butt squeeze into a bubble. Repeat 10 times and switch.
Doing these exercises at least 3 times a week will earn you the fastest results. You can do each move with only body weight or add resistance with some bands and/or ankle weights to intensify. To add more definition to you entire body you’ll need to do some cardio. Cardio burns off fat and accelerates the results of any muscular work.
Now #tryit!👍🏾 add squats, lunges, deadlifts, bridges and kickbacks to your routine for the best butt ever! Remember to do your cardio, #eatless, #movemore, #shopgravity , #sweatinstyle!
“The proceeds from our apparel in the Gravity store are donated for the benefit of the community and other charitable purposes”